Two folks within the Pueblo district arrested after a hearth of their motor residence. Investigators suspect that cannabis oil is on hearth
Two people were arrested in Pueblo County on Tuesday afternoon after firefighters and police responded to a fire that was allegedly caused by the production of butane hash oil.
According to the sheriff's office, the fire broke out on the back of a motorhome in the 100 block of 32 3/4 Lane in the St. Charles Mesa area.
MPs who took residents out of the house to safety found a butane gas canister and what appeared to be marijuana concentrate in the residence, according to a press release.
Read the rest of this story on DenverPost.com.