How To Make The Greatest Hashish Brownies: Martha Stewart's Pot Brownie Recipe
Since Martha Stewart is the firebird-cbdoil of all domestic things, her brownie recipes are a must. And since she also baked brownies with Snoop Dogg, it's not difficult to guess that she can add cannabis to the mix. By video:
Snoop: "When do we add that, uh …"
Martha: "That stuff?"
MS: "Later. That's a secret. "
This recipe for pot brownies contains sweet icing and chopped pecans that make this soft, cake-like brownie rich and delicious. Since Ms. Stewart links her full name to this recipe, you know it has to be good. But is it the best cannabis infused brownie?
How much weed should you add?
When it comes to potency, there are many factors involved in making cannabis-infused oils or butter. If you're making your own cannabis-infused butter, be sure to try a small amount before pouring an entire batch of brownies. Even if you are fairly certain that your oil is effective, it is best to be safe – especially if you are going to share it with others.
If you want to avoid guesswork, use an activated oil like distillate in your brownies. The advantage of buying a distillate is that it can be portioned easily and has a certain THC or CBD percentage. So if you buy a gram (1000 mg) of distillate that contains 97% THC, you get 970 milligrams of THC. Given 10 milligrams as the standard dose, this distillate syringe contains approximately 97 foods.
The most important thing to remember when making your own brownies is to make sure the cannabis oil is thoroughly mixed into the batter. The last thing you want is that all of the oil is in a brownie. Make sure every brownie offers an even and comfortable dose!
Martha Louise Stewart's Brownie Recipe
Yield: A 9 "x 13" pan.
- 4 large eggs
- C-cannabis-infused oil
- 2 C sugar
- 1½ C all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 C chopped pecans
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Martha Louise Stewart's chocolate glaze (recipe below)
Instructions for making weed brownies:
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F. Butter a 9 "x 13" baking pan; put aside.
- Beat eggs at low speed in the bowl of an electric mixer with a paddle attachment. Add cannail and sugar and beat for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Gradually add the egg mixture and beat until it combines. Stir in the pecans and vanilla.
- Pour the dough into the prepared baking dish. Bake for about 35 minutes until the edges just peel off the pan. Place on a wire rack to cool. Spread the glaze over the brownies. Let it set before serving.
- 1 large egg
- 2½ C icing sugar
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp melted butter (use cannabutter if greater effectiveness is desired)
In the bowl of an electric mixer with a paddle attachment, beat the egg with 1 cup of sugar at low speed. With the blender running, add 1/2 cup of sugar and cocoa to the egg mixture; mix well. Add remaining 1 cup of sugar, vanilla and butter; beat to combine.
Source: Martha Stewart
Are Martha's weed brownies better than our editor's mother version? Watch the video showdown to find out!
click here to learn why). The best way to test its effectiveness is to start with one serving, wait an hour or two, and then make an informed decision about whether to consume more. Always dose carefully and listen to your body and never drive under the influence of cannabis.
This article was originally published on March 23, 2016. Last updated on March 11, 2020
Image source: Sara Dilley